Payments fraud is a vast and growing challenge for corporations of every size – but treasury teams often underestimate their role in preventing it.
We brought in a group of experts to examine the scale of the problem and look at ways of dealing with it.
In this 45 minute webinar, we:
- Reveal the global scale of B2B payments fraud and the results of exclusive research by nsKnox & Treasury Dragons
- Explain current approaches to managing payment fraud
- Examine the awareness of various payment fraud types and treasury’s role in preventing them
- Focus on the emerging threat of Accounts Receivables (AR) fraud
- Update on how new technologies can eliminate payment fraud
This webinar is for treasury, shared services, AP and finance teams who want to increase their understanding of the threat and develop a strategy to harden their organization against attack from fraudsters.
You’ll hear from:
- Peter Rudzinski, director of risk management at Brunswick (the marine recreation company behind brands such as Mercury and Boston Whaler and our long-time customer), who will share his story of payments fraud prevention.
- Llewelyn Mullooly, Head of Analytics at Treasury Dragons, who will talk us through the data from our exclusive research project.
- Nithai Barzam, President & COO at nsKnox, who will offer advice on securing incoming and outgoing B2B payments against the growing menace of fraud.