nsKnox Technologies Ltd. (“nsKnox”, “Company”, “our”, “we” or “us”) respects the privacy of visitors to its website located at https://nsknox.net (the “Website”), of its customers (and their personnel) (each, a “Customer”, and collectively, the “Customers”), in connection to their use of nsKnox’s corporate payments protection proprietary software solution and related services (the “Services”), including through such Customers’ use of the nsKnox mobile App (the “App”), and including those entities and individuals who have actively registered with nsKnox to be listed in nsKnox vendors database (each, a “Registered Vendor”, and each visitor to the Website, Customer and Registered Vendor, shall also referred to collectively in this document as “you”, “User” or “your”), and we are committed to protect the personal information that is collected from or shared by our Users.
- Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
Please note: you are not obligated by law to provide us with any personal information.
- Which information we may collect with respect to Users?
We may collect, access and/or process several types of data and information:
a. The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the individual from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of aggregated, statistical or otherwise any technical information and behavioral analysis which is not associated with any identified or identifiable individual. Such Non-personal Information may contain, among other things, aggregated information concerning Users’ operation system and browsers, technical information regarding devices used by Users to access the Properties and Services, duration of usage of the Properties and Services, click-stream, keyboard language, etc.
b. Other type of information is information related to an identified or identifiable living individual, or such information that, with reasonable efforts, or together with additional information, we have access to, enables the identification of an individual (“Personal Information”). For the avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
The Personal Information that we do collect consists of the following types of information:
- Contact information of Users voluntarily provided by Users through the Website’s “contact us” “request a demo” forms such as an individual’s name, e-mail address, and phone number.
- Information voluntarily provided by Customers and Registered Vendors, as part of their subscription to the Properties and Services or as part of their registration as a Registered Vendor (as applicable), including in the framework of our KYC procedures and in connection with their authorized personnel, using our Properties and Services on their behalf. Such information may include company name and affiliation, title and role, physical address, E-mails, I.D. number and/or other identification information, phone number, login credentials to our Properties and Services, bank account details, payment preferences etc.
• Information concerning Users interaction with and/or use of the Properties and Services, such as Customers’ and Registered Vendors’ transaction history, session IP address, session logs, http referrals to the Website, Users’ devices operating system and Users’ devices technical attributes.
- Information concerning Customers’ suppliers (the ”Suppliers”) provided to us and/or uploaded to the Properties and/or Services by our Customers in order to receive the Services. Specifically, such information may include, the names, physical addresses, e-mail address, Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN), bank account details, and other related information contained in the documentation uploaded to the Properties and Services by our Customers. For more regarding Suppliers’ information and how we treat it, please see Section 6 below.
- Information that is provided to us by job candidates, when they apply for work with us.
- How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
a. We collect information automatically through your use of the Properties and Services. In other words, we are aware of your usage of the Properties and Services and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, including by using our third party service providers as detailed in Section 8 (sharing information with third parties) below, and by using “cookies” and other tracking technologies, as further detailed in Section 13 (Third Party Services/Software, Cookies and Other Tracking Technology) below.
- What are the Purposes of the Collection and Processing of Personal Information?
- When performing an agreement with you: Your information may be processed on the basis that such processing is necessary for the establishment and performance of our contractual engagements with you. Under such engagement we shall provide Customers and Registered Vendors with the Services, maintain and improve our Properties and Services, develop new services and features for our Users, and personalize the Services and Website in order to provide Users with a better user experience.
- With your consent: We ask for your consent to process certain portions of your information for specific purposes and you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. For example, we ask for your consent to provide you with marketing material pursuant to your “contact us” or “request a demo” requests you submitted through our Website;
b. Personal Information is collected in order to:
- provide, improve and operate our Properties and Services and related services.
- to verify the identity of our Users or anyone using our Properties and Services in its behalf;
- send you updates, notices, notifications, announcements, and additional information related to the Services;
- be able to provide our Customers and Registered Vendors with technical assistance and support.
- to display or send to you marketing and advertising material and general and personalized content and advertisement via the Properties and Services, email, postal mail, telephone, mobile devices and/or when you visit other sites.
- use it to create cumulative statistical data and other cumulative information analysis and/or other conclusive information that is non-personal, in which we might make use in order to operate and improve our Properties and Services and provide related services.
- to perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection;
- comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates.
- Where Do We Store Personal Information?
Information regarding our Users will be maintained, processed and stored by nsKnox and our authorized affiliates and service providers in the United States and in Israel, and as necessary, in other territories, in secured cloud storage, provided by our third party service providers.
You hereby accept the transfer and storage of information as described above.
- Supplier Information
nsKnox may collect and process certain Non-personal and Personal Information of Suppliers, provided by our Customers and at their direction. For example, our Customers are able to upload certain Supplier’s information to our Properties and Services during or following their registration and on-boarding to the Properties and Services. Such Personal Information is then used by nsKnox and is stored by third party service providers, on the Customer’s behalf.
For such purposes, nsKnox serves and shall be considered as a ‘Data Processor’ of Customer and not as the ‘Controller’ (as both such capitalized terms are defined in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”)) of such Supplier information. The Customer shall be considered as the ‘Controller’ of such Supplier information, and is responsible for complying with all laws and regulations that may apply to the collection and control of such information, including all data protection laws of any relevant jurisdiction.
Customers are responsible for the security, integrity and authorized use of their Suppliers’ information, and for obtaining any consents and permissions required for the collection, processing and use of such information in accordance herewith. In addition, Customer will not provide or allow nsKnox access to any personal data relating to children below the age of 16.
If you are a Supplier of any of our Customers and have had your Personal Information provided to us by such Customer, you may contact such Customer directly with any privacy or data-related concern you might have. For example, if you wish to access, correct, amend or delete inaccurate information processed by nsKnox on behalf of its Customer, please correct the information on the same website from which it was originally entered by you or contact the relevant Customer directly (as they are the ‘Controller’ of such data). If requested to remove any Supplier’s information, we will respond to such request within thirty (30) days. Unless otherwise instructed by the applicable Customer, we will retain their Suppliers’ Personal Information for the period set forth in Section 10 below.
nsKnox shall be deemed as the “Controller” of information provided directly by Registered Vendors as part of such registration, and Registered Vendor may contact nsKnox directly, as further explained in Section 17 below.
- Job Candidates:
We may publish open positions on the Website. In such event, nsKnox welcomes all qualified candidates to apply to any of the open positions posted on the Website, by sending us their contact details and CV (“Candidates Information”). Since privacy and discreetness are very important to our candidates, we are committed to keep Candidates Information private and use it solely for our internal recruitment purposes (including for identifying candidates, evaluating their applications, making hiring and employment decisions, and contacting candidates by phone or in writing).
Please note that nsKnox may retain Candidates Information submitted to it even after the applied position has been filled or closed. This is done so we could re-consider candidates for other positions and opportunities at nsKnox; so we could use their Candidates Information as reference for future applications submitted by them; and in case the candidate is hired, for additional employment and business purposes related to their work.
If you previously submitted your Candidates Information to the Company, and now wish to access it, update it or have it deleted from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sharing Information with Third Parties
nsKnox may share your Personal Information with third parties (or otherwise allow them access to it) only in the following manners and instances:
a. Third Party Services: We are partnering with a number of selected service providers, whose services and solutions complement, facilitate and enhance our own. These include any of the third parties providing hosting, database and server co-location services (e.g., Azure, AWS), data analytics services (e.g. Google Analytics), customer relationship management platforms (e.g. SalesForce), and our business, legal and financial advisors (collectively, “Third Party Service Providers”).
b. Sharing Information with Customers: If you are a Registered Vendor and/or a Supplier, we may share your Personal Information with our Customer(s) who have indicated an affiliation with you, so we can provide our Services to such Customer in connection with their transaction(s) with you. If you are a Supplier, for further information, please see Section 6 above.
c. Bank Reconciliation Services: If you are a Customer and/or a Registered Vendor you acknowledge and agree that in the event certain banks and/or other financial institutions (each, a “Bank”), elects to offer the applicable Customer with certain bank reconciliation services (i.e., verifying a transaction with certain third party service providers) pursuant to its engagement with nsKnox, (the “Bank Reconciliation Services”), and if such Customer accepts such Bank’s offer, the applicable Customer hereby permits and instructs us and/or our third party service providers (as applicable), to share such Customer’s and its Suppliers (including applicable Registered Vendors’) Personal Information with such Bank, for the purposes of providing such Bank Reconciliation Services by the Bank to the applicable Customer.
d. Publicly Displayed Information: If you are a Registered Vendor and unless you elect otherwise through the Website, you hereby agree that certain information provided by you, shall, by default, be publicly displayed on the Website, including the following information (depending on the privacy setting you have decided on through the Website): Company publicly available information including company name, company address, company website, logo, etc. In addition, if you agree, we may allow our Customers or other Website users to query whether a certain bank account belongs to you according to information you provided us concerning your bank account .
e. Governmental/Law Enforcement Agencies and Legal Requests or Duties: We may disclose or otherwise allow access to your Personal Information pursuant to a legal request, such as a subpoena, search warrant or court order, or in compliance with applicable laws, with or without notice to you, if we have a good faith belief that we are legally required to do so, or that disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity, counter terrorist financing verification requirements, fraud, or other wrongdoing.
f. Protecting Rights and Safety: We may share your Personal Information with others, with or without notice to you, if we believe in good faith that this will help protect the rights, property or personal safety of nsKnox, any of our Users, or any member of the general public.
- User Rights – Deletion, Withdrawal of Consent or modification of Personal Information
If the law applicable to you grants you such rights, you may ask to access, correct, or delete your personal information that is stored in our systems or that we otherwise control. You may also ask for our confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal information or ask to withdraw any consent you have previously provided to nsKnox in connection with our use and processing of your Personal Information. Exercising such rights of deletion and/or withdrawing such consent may result in our inability to provide you with our Services and in such event, we may notify you of termination of our engagement with you or otherwise cease providing you with our Services.
Subject to the limitations in law, you may request that we update, correct, or delete inaccurate or outdated information. You may also request that we suspend the use of any Personal Information the accuracy of which you contest while we verify the status of that data.
Subject the limitations in law, you may also be entitled to obtain the Personal Information you directly provided us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and may have the right to transmit such data to another party.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or withdraw your consent, please contact us at: email@example.com. When handling these requests, we may ask for additional information to confirm your identity and your request. Please note, upon request to delete your Personal Information, we may retain such data in whole or in part to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates, or as we are otherwise permitted under such law applicable to you.
To find out whether these rights apply to you and on any other privacy related matter, you can contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law.
- Data Retention
We may retain your Personal Information for as long as legitimately and to the extent, required, for the achievement of the purposes listed under Section 4, including without limitation, as reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations and/or protect our legitimate interests and with respect to data used for marketing activity, for as long as we have your consent therefor. We then either delete such personal information from our systems or anonymize it without further notice to you.
To use our Properties and Services, you must be over the age of sixteen (16). Therefore, nsKnox does not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors under the age of sixteen (16) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of sixteen (16) are not using the Properties and Services. In the event that it comes to our knowledge that a person under the age of sixteen (16) is using the Properties and Services, we will prohibit and block such User from accessing the Properties and Services and will make all efforts to promptly delete any personal information stored with us with regard to such User.
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of nsKnox’s Properties and Services and its Users’ Personal Information it collects and processes. nsKnox employs industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the protection of Personal Information, and to prevent unauthorized use of any such information.
Please note however, that regardless of the measures we take and the efforts we make, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of any Personal Information.
If you have any questions regarding the security of our Properties and Services, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Third Party Software/Service, Cookies and Other Tracking Technology
nsKnox uses certain monitoring and tracking technologies, including ones offered by Third Party Service Providers in order to collect and process certain portions of the personal information we specified above. These technologies are used in order to maintain, provide and improve our Properties and Services on an ongoing basis, in order to provide a better experience and more personalized offers to our Users as well as to track and monitor interaction with our offers, emails, Properties and Services, and advertisements. For example, these technologies enable us to (i) keep track of and apply Properties and Services preferences of our Users, (ii) better secure our Properties and Services and detect abnormal behaviors, (iii) identify technical issues with and improve the overall performance of our Properties and Services, (iv) provide advertising and analyze and monitor our ads’ performance, (v) create and monitor analytics relating to use of our Properties and Services, (vi) monitor and improve the overall performance of our Properties and Services, and (vii) deliver you targeted advertisements that are more tailored to you, based on your browsing activities and inferred interests.
- Cookies: A cookie is a small data file that is downloaded and stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit our Website. Learn more about cookies here: www.allaboutcookies.org
• Google Adwords: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policyIf you wish to opt-out of such re-targeting and tracking functionality of the Social Ad Platforms, you may do so at the following links:
• Google Adwords: https://adssettings.google.co.il/authenticated
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
• Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/en/safety-and-security/privacy-controls-for-tailored-ads
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/34318?query=opt-out%20pixel
PLEASE NOTE – such tracking and targeting by Social Ad Platforms, is provided pursuant to your engagement with such Social Ad Platforms and the actual nature and scope of Personal Information collection and processing performed by such Social Ad Platforms is not transparent to us. If you would like to learn more or make further inquiries with respect to such nature or scope please refer to each of such Social Ad Platforms directly.
Learn more about your choices and how to opt-out of tracking technologies:
- Direct Marketing
By registering to our Properties and Services and/or providing us with your e-mail address or any other contact information (including without limitation through any form on our Website), you expressly agree to receive promotional content, messages or calls from nsKnox or our partners (acting on our behalf). Accordingly, we or our affiliated representatives, shall be permitted to call you or send you promotional content or messages by e-mail, SMS, direct text messages, marketing calls and similar forms of communication.
If you wish not to receive such promotional messages or calls, you may withdraw your consent by sending a written notice to nsKnox by email to the following address: email@example.com or by pressing the “Unsubscribe” link contained in the promotional communications you receive.Please note that the Company may also contact you with important information regarding your use of our Properties and Services. For example, we may notify you (through any of the means available to us) of changes or updates to our Services, payment issues, service maintenance, etc. You will not be able to opt-out of receiving such service messages.
- Have any Questions?