We are looking for:
a passionate QA Engineer to join our R&D group.
As a nsKnox QA engineer, you will take part in building, designing and executing tests for our products. You will work closely with Full Stack SW developers and product managers to master our product’s specifications and customer requirements
- Develop and apply testing processes.
- Testing and Debugging over complex environments
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents.
- Work alongside with R&D during all product qualification stage
- Define, document, analyze, and execute tests and create test plans
- Perform Positive/Negative/Integration/Regression/Automation/Browser Compatibility Tests
- Set improvements and processes to prevent defects in production.
- Work with cross teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle..
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in testing – tests writing & execution
- Strong analytical abilities and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with the full product release cycle
- Fintech / Payment / Cyber security knowledge – an advantage
- Experience and knowledge in working with Linux based OS – an advantage
- Experience with a scripting language or automation coding – an advantage
- Strong knowledge in QA processes and test methodologies (test planning, design, strategy, and execution)
- Experience in working with Scrum methodologies
- High attention to details and punctuality
- Advanced English
- Excellent self-learning, independent, team player, details oriented & problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree – an advantage