Who we are:
nsKnox is a highly focused and fast-moving Cyber-Security/FinTech technology company, founded and led by Alon Cohen, founder and former CEO of CyberArk (Nasdaq: CYBR, a world leading $5B cyber security company). We bring a game changing approach and technology to protect enterprise B2B payments globally. Our investors include Microsoft, Viola Ventures and IDC Bank.
Working with us combines the advantages of a fast growing, dynamic startup, a strong leadership team, experience in taking successful companies public, and the benefits of partnering with market leaders such as Microsoft.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an excellent solutions expert engineer who is eager to make an impact, is familiar with procure-to-pay and / or order-to-cash business processes, loves technology and innovation, and will help grow our business in the Territory. If you are If you are a strong contributor, inspired to continually grow and passionate, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Support sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “subject matter and technical close” in selling our solutions.
- Collaborate with sales, product & customer success during the sales cycle to address customer needs and questions.
- Provide subject matter expertise on implementing nsKnox solutions, using, and integrating solutions with customer’s processes & systems, solution architecture & underlying technology.
- Interact with key professional & technical customer decision makers to obtain their buy-in.
- A BS/BA or similar
- Minimum 5 years of sales engineering or consulting experience working with finance teams in medium-to-large companies, promoting B2B solutions.
- Strong understanding of procure-to-pay and order-to-cash processes, terminology & technologies. Experience with B2B/enterprise payment technologies – a plus.
- Proven technology skills, familiarity with SaaS based solutions.
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Positive, service-oriented personality.
- Willingness to travel.