What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an excellent product manager to join the product department who will report to the Director of Product and take part in building our B2B payments protection suit of solutions. Our Product Managers are responsible for identifying and prioritizing market opportunities and helping bring the required products and features to life from inception to post-launch. This role is inherently cross-functional, and you will work closely with engineering, design, sales, operations, business development and customer service. You are highly analytical, customer focused and will be able to work independently in a fast-moving and dynamic environment.
- Collaborating with global cross-functional team to develop, market, and launch products globally
- Monitoring product and business performance, and taking action as needed to drive business success
- Understanding underlying customer needs and working with diverse groups to come up with agreeable innovative solutions
- Participating in building the product’s vision and roadmap
- Communicating the product roadmap to both internal and external key stakeholders
- Solving complex issues and translating solutions into simple concepts for customers and all employees within the company to understand.
- Ownership of product requirements, driving the product life cycle in an agile methodology including user stories, personas, UX/UI, and specs.
- Working closely with R&D team to define requirements and ensure the end-to-end high-quality product delivery.
- Work on analytics, usability studies, and competitive analysis to drive decision making.
- Collect and manage requirements from various internal and external sources.
- Track and assist in the execution of product roadmaps, development schedules, and product/component designs.
- Develop clear and effective customer and business requirements (user stories, use cases)
- 4+ years of experience as a SaaS product manager – a Must
- Strong technical background as a software developer.
- Experience as a Product Manager inbound and outboud
Starting with discovery process (market research, clients interview, competition analysis), to the delivery process of fully functional products and services (writing specs, designing screens and micro-copy, grooming and planning with R&D, supporting R&D during execution, communicating to diferent stakeholders), and finally measuring the success of the execution.
- Customer facing experience to help direct product roadmap andimprove customer experience, and support customer issues in production.
- Domain knowledge of the financial world, Account payable / Account receivable / Procurement. – an advantage
- Experience in implementing products using agile methodologies.
- An initiator and a pusher. Has the urge and ability to make things happen and to solve practical problems in a dynamic startup environment.
- Strong analytical decision-making skills, business thinking, independent and organized.
- Strong interpersonal skills to informally lead and drive discovery and execution.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills (in English) across technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Engineering. MBA as a plus.