At nsKnox we’re on a mission to stop cybercriminals in their tracks. We know that the only way to get the job done is with stellar talent, unmatched smarts, and a collective passion for working together to solve even the toughest challenges.
We are an A-Team of doers and out-of-the box thinkers who believe that nothing is impossible. We are growing fast, so if you have the drive to innovate, the inspiration to bring new and unthought-of solutions, and a commitment to unwavering collaboration, then we want you!
We’re looking to set up a marketing operation and seeking an experienced marketing operations specialist with a hands-on attitude so if you are an energetic, positive, multi-tasker who is eager to take ownership and initiative in leading nsKnox’ marketing operation activities then we want you!
You’ll be responsible for managing cross-functional projects and keeping track of all aspects of nsKnox’ marketing channels.
- Manage all aspects of key marketing systems (Hubspot, Salesforce, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console)
- Ownership over Hubspot and Salesforce ongoing marketing operations including campaign setup and report building
- Ownership over the ongoing maintenance of nsKnox’s WordPress platform: blog posts publishing, content updates and working with design and technology vendors on making sure that the platform is updated and secured
- Report generation of email marketing activities and website performance
- Track metrics and analyze traffic and marketing campaigns performance, including identifying opportunities to optimize
- Track marketing budget, spend, and follow payments to vendors
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve the marketing team efficiency and our marketing performance
The perfect candidate for the position must be analytical, self-motivated with an entrepreneurial attitude, attentive to detail, passionate about your work, and creative.
- 2 years as a Marketing Operations Specialist – Must.
- In-depth, hands-on experience with Hubspot, WordPress, Analytics
- Knowledgeable about marketing funnels, lead scoring, lead profiling, and other methods of the lead qualification process.
- Experience with acquisition and growth with social media campaigns, targeted email campaigns, Google Ads, and other channels
- Fluent in Google Analytics and other reporting tools.
- Project management skills.
- Experience working in a cross-functional, cross-cultural matrixed environment.
- English – mother tongue / mother tongue level.